Post Traumatic Stress Condition
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a problem that may develop after a person has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed to a trauma that is major.
What kind of traumatization results in PTSD?
- Real or threatened death (e.g. Witnessing a murder, an earthquake, a car that is serious, war)
- Severe damage ( ag e.g. Considerable hospitalizations, serious burns off)
- Intimate Violence ( e.g. Intimate attack, rape)
2. Publicity may be:
- Straight that great occasion
- Witnessing the function in individual because it happens to other people ( e.g. Witnessing a kidnapping)
- Learning so it took place up to a close member of the family or good friend (if actual or threatened death will need to have been violent or accidental: e.g.